MULTIFACETED ALUMINIUM COMPOSITE MATERIALS FOR ARCHITECTS, DESIGNERS, SIGNMAKERS AND STRUCTURAL ENGINEERS
KőmaALU sheeting comprises of a polyethylene core, sandwiched and bonded together between two aluminium outer sheets. The material is then coated with a high quality polyester coating, resulting in a brilliant surface finish. Aluminium composite sheets are the perfect alternative to traditional aluminium cladding materials and a great substrate for signage and displays.
"KőmaALU aluminium composite sheets are the real all-rounder in the materials world."
- Rigid and highly durable.
- Lightweight and strong.
- Outdoor weather and corrosion resistant.
- Excellent surface finish.
- Good flexural strength
- 100% Recyclable
- Easy to print and fabricate, design possibilities are endless.
Exhibition stands, shop windows, supermarkets, decorative elements.
Interior and exterior signage, pylons, photograph lamination, POP and POS.
INTERIOR DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION
Cladding, facings, shop-fitting, partitioning.
- Robust range includes modules in 2, 3, 4 and 5 diodes/module configurations.
- Available in white, red, blue, green and colour changing RGB options.
- Bar options available in 500mm,1000mm and 1500mm. (On request)