High Density Polyethylene "The material of choice for fabricators. "
POLYSTONE® P300 HDPE is a rigid thermoplastic for general use in plant engineering, tank construction and waste water industry, where all round chemical resistance and weatherability are required.
Ideal for use in the food industry as cutting boards, underlays in food preparation and machined parts.
- Virtually unbreakable - even at low temperatures.
- Weldable - suitable for fabrication
- Light weight - easy to handle without special equipment
- Excellent temperature resistance
- Electrical insulation - it is a good insulator
- Weatherproof - it doesn't absorb water
- Low Coefficient of Friction - does not require any lubrication providing low drag load and reduced energy consumption (e.g. chain guides)
- Physiologically inert - approved for food applications
- Chemical resistance - resists corrosive chemicals (e.g. Sulphuric Acid, Caustic Soda)
Plastic Fabrication - Tanks, Storage Vessels, Waste Water Chemical Process Industry, Food Industry, Cutting Boards.