PEEK is considered the most popular advanced engineering plastic with a unique combination of high mechanical properties, temperature resistance and excellent chemical resistance.
SUSTA PEEK is based on VICTREX® Polyetheretherketone polymers and forms part of Sustaplast's extensive range of high quality AEPP's.
- Excellent dimensional stability
- Hardly inflammable and self-extinguishing
- Extremely low smoke density
- Very high resistance to high-energy radiation
- Outstanding sliding properties
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- High wear resistance
- Optimised balance of stiffness, tensile strength and impact strength
- Low creep tendency
- Good machinability, thermoformability, weldability and adhesive properties
- High dimensional stability under heat
- Extremely high continuous service temperature
- Low coefficient of linear thermal expansion
- Good electrical insulating properties over a broad temperature range
Parts exposed to high temperatures, mechanical loads and, for example, x-rays or gamma rays.
Teletronics, transportation, medical technology, aerospace industry, chemical engineering e.g. electric insulators and housings, wire and cable insulation, rotor arms, friction discs and seals, shock absorbers, components for analytical equipment, components for dialysis equipment, valve linings, impeller wheels for pumps.
Medical, pharmaceutical and food processing industries, electrical industries, coil bobbins, insulating bushings, housings, process equipment, milking machines, pumps, valves, filtration plates, heat exchangers, components subjected to repeated cleaning and sterilization
SUSTAPLAST PEEK GRADES AVAILABLE
SustaPEEK (Virgin-grade) - Ex Stock
SustaPEEK MOD (Bearing-grade - Available On Request
SustaPEEK CF30 (Carbon-filled) - Available On Request
SustaPEEK GF30 (Glass-filled) - Available On Request