PVC is a highly amorphous material with chemical resistance in areas where HDPE and PP fall short.
Trovidur® is the brand name for Rochling Engineering Plastics range of PVC products for various applications.
Trovidur® PVC's are especially outstanding for their high form stability, excellent chemical resistance, thermoformability and excellent flame retardant properties. Trovidur® EN is a PVC-U with high chemical resistance and normal impact strength.
- High rigidity, strength and toughness in comparison with other thermoplastics
- Very high acid resistance (resists many acids, alkalis and solvents)
- Moderate impact resistance and high service temperature (-10°C – 70°C )
- Very good moisture resistance
- Good dimensional stability
- Bondable – solvent based adhesives
- Thermoformable and machinable
- Very good UV resistance
- Conforms to the technical supply conditions of DIN 16927 for PVC-U.
- TROVIDUR EN PVC also conforms to the requirements of ASTM-D 1784 class 12464-B.
- Suitable for use in applications where Sodium Hypochlorite is present.
Chemical engineering and tank building, Mechanical engineering and plant construction, laboratory benches, fume hoods and equipment.