Twinwall Coruplas or Correx is an extruded polypropylene board that is environmentally friendly and recyclable. Coruplas has very good stiffness due to the twin-walled, fluted surface. Coruplas sheets are corona treated to make it ink receptive and provides a cost effective option for indoor and short term outdoor signs.
- Low-cost, lightweight yet rigid and shatterproof
- Waterproof, making it suitable for outdoor use (with appropriate support)
- Suitable for use with food
- Resistant to grease and many other chemicals
- Good acoustic and thermal properties
- Can be die cut, guillotined, shaped, stapled, creased and ultrasonically welded
- Coruplas has applications in signage, packaging, printing, advertising, point of sale, storage, transport and general industrial areas.
- It is used to produce printed packaging boxes and dividers. The
- Building trade relies on Coruplas as protection and anti-scuff sheeting.
- 3mm Coru Panels in pack sizes of 50.
- 3mm panels in pack sizes of 50 (510 x 340mm, 600 x 400mm, 600 x 450mm, 750 x 500mm, 800 x 600mm)
- 3mm poster size panels sizes of 50 ( Standard sizes: A4- A0)
- Standard sheet Sizes: 2500 x 1250mm
Sheet Sizes on request: 1530 x 1020mm, 1830 x 1220mm
Thicknesses: 2, 3, 3.5, 4, 5mm
- Colours – White, Black, Yellow (yellow only in 3mm)