High-quality, solid, impact-modified extruded acrylic that combine the excellent properties of PLEXIGLAS® with the toughness of Polycarbonate. Resist® is perfect for applications where vandalism is a concern. Can be used for protective glazing, vehicle glazing, machine guards, signage and stadium screens.
- A real alternative to Polycarbonate (PC) with optimum impact strength
- Cost effective
- Highly transparent with high surface hardness
- Safe for food-contact applications (FDA approval)
- Licensed as a material for vehicle construction to DOT/ABG
- Thermoformable (without pre-drying)
- Low forming temperatures (low energy costs)
- Excellent weather resistance
- Suitable for laser cutting and edge polishing
- Protective glazing such as protective housings for machines and equipment etc.
- Structural glazing outdoor for bus shelters, taxi ranks etc.
- POP/POS Displays and sales stands for high-value merchandise
- Signage: advertising signs, signboards, vending machine glazing
- Glazing for shop fitting and counters
- Opal or clear sheets
- Sheet size: 3050mm x 2050mm and 2550mm x 1250mm
- Various thicknesses available