POLI-FLEX IMAGE is a high-quality flex film with special surface effect laminated with a heat sealing adhesive. POLI-FLEX IMAGE can be used to transfer onto textiles like cotton, mixtures of polyester/cotton and polyester/acrylic.
- POLI-FLEX IMAGE can be cut with all current plotters. We recommend to use a standard 45° knife. After weeding the cut flex film is transferred by heat press.
- The polyester liner of POLI-FLEX GLITTER, PEARL, PAINT, LUMINOUS & REFLEX should be removed warm. The polyester liner of POLI-FLEX STARFLEX & BRILLIANT should be removed after cooling down. Afterwards we recommend pressing the material for another 2 sec. with the same parameters.
- POLI-FLEX GLITTER, PEARL, PAINT, LUMINOUS & REFLEX are washable at 60°C and suitable for dry-cleaning and tumble drying. Please note that for the products POLI-FLEX BRILLIANT (421 & 431) we recommend hand-wash only. For all other products we recommend a washing temperature of max. 40°C.
- Nylon and textiles with hydrophobic impregnation are not suitable for heat transfer. In this case we recommend using POLI-FLEX NYLON.
- Guarantee for a secure and long-lasting bond of POLI-FLEX IMAGE is only given when following the specified temperature and pressure conditions. We recommend evaluation on test material.
- POLI-FLEX IMAGE are transfer films with special optical effects, which are covered with a self adhesive polyester liner, enabling a reposition.
POLI-FLEX IMAGE can be used for lettering on T-shirts, sport & leisure wear, sport bags and promotional articles.
- Sold per linear meter or in full rolls.
- 500mm wide