Category: Rigid Substrates - Acrylic
Acrylic Rods has exceptional clarity and light transmission, can easily be fabricated for uses in point-of-sale display, sign, model making, and shop fitting applications. Available in extruded stock shapes in various diameters.
- Acrylic rod has astonishing light transmission properties and polishes well.
- Can be readily tapped, drilled and machined.
- Diameter: 5mm – 200mm
- Diameters 50mm and under – sold in standard lengths (1000mm/2000mm)
- Diamters above 50mm – sold in multiples of 100mm at cut price
- Applications including signs, displays, picture frames, furniture, door handles, display cabinets and towel bars.
- Acrylic rods are used by students and professional designers to create unique designs.
- Acrylic rods are also used in decorative architectural applications.