The Grafitack cast series vinyl is a soft cadmium-free cast PVC film, provided with a pressure-sensitive permanent acrylic adhesive. This adhesive is protected by a high-quality silicone paper.
- Grafitack Graficast series vinyl – a gloss cast film of the highest quality
- Extremely thin (only 50 microns) and flexible
- PE coated backing paper of 130 gram allows the film to remain flat and stable
- High quality solvent based permanent acrylic adhesive for perfect adhesion on all kinds of surface
- Developed for long term applications under the most extreme conditions for UP TO 10 YEARS (metallics up to 5 years)
- Graficast is ideal for long-term indoor and outdoor applications under the most extreme conditions.
- Being soft and flexible it can be applied over corrugations and rivets with ease, and therefore is suitable for use on cars, boats, trucks and aeroplanes, along with striping for the automotive industry
- Sold in full rolls or per linear meter
- Roll Widths: 610mm and 1220mm