Digi-Wall (Kalahari & Sahara textures)
Category: Paste Application
Digi-Wall is a 300g/m² paper-backed vinyl wallpaper specially for use on Eco Solvent, Solvent, Latex and UV printers.
- High image quality / excellent full colour prints – blacks are black
- Face is “white-white” and not cream or off-white – make calibration easier
- Structured surface is abrasion & scratch resistant
- Without lead, cadmium or mercury (Environmental Certification: ISO 14001 & IGI Quality mark Certificate)
- Without flame retardants but still achieve industries most stringent fire ratings
- *Digi-Wall Kalahari is Bio-Pruf® treated (ideal for use in environments such as hospitals and health centers where sterile and hygiene conditions are of the utmost importance).
- Wall coverings for trade shows, interior design applications, casino signage, reception areas, boardrooms, airport applications, retail promotins, display units, show rooms, product launches etc.
- Textures available: Kalahari & Sahara
- Rolls of 1300mm wide, 50m per roll
- Sold in full rolls only