Grafitack Etched Glass Series Vinyl
The Grafitack Sandblast Series Vinyl is a soft cadmium-free polymeric calendered PVC, provided with a pressure-sensitive permanent acrylic adhesive. This adhesive is protected by a high-quality silicone paper.
- Both these high quality Grafitack glass decoration films offer an easy and more cost effective alternative to glass refinement (sandblast-effect)
- TR100: Monomeric grey, 60 micron thickness – outdoor life of 3 to 5 years
- TR101: Polymeric silver, 80 micron thickness) – outdoor life of 5 – 7 years
- TR103: Polymeric silver, 80 micron thickness with removable adhesive – outdoor life up to 5 years
- TR111-114: Polymeric, 80 micron thickness with air-escape adhesive – TR111-113 outdoor life 5 to 7 years, TR114 outdoor life up to 1 year
- TR120 Silk Road: Cast, transparent film with decorative effect, 135 micron thickness – outdoor life 4 to 5 years
- TR121 Galactica: Cast, transparent film with decorative effect, 125 micron thickness – outdoor life 4 to 5 years
- Mirrors, glass, doors, windows, partitions, shop windows, etc… can be easily decorated with head turning displays.