Heat press for use with heat transfer materials. Maizey’s heat presses are engineered to permanently imprint designs or graphics produced on heat transfer materials on fabric substrates with the application of heat and pressure.
Heat Press SY380
- Easy to operate, spring back stress is low
- Digital time and temperature controller to guarantee accurate pressing conditions
- Adjustable pressure control key for your different pressing needs
- Uniform heat
- Long lifespan
- Coated with Teflon with temperature range up to 299°C heat
- Easy to clean
- Sold per unit
- Press/work area – 380mm x 380mm
Heat Press S1, 8 in 1 Combo
- This multi-functional heat press machine adopts the advanced 2 in 1.
- Temperature/time control which is safer, more accurate and practical than others.
- The heating plate and working face is constructed with pure aluminium
- Longer lifespan
- Press/work area:
Clothes – 300mm x 300mm/290mm x 380mm
Hat/Cap – 80mm x 150mm
Round mug heater mould – 65mm, 75mm, 81mm
Plate Press Diameter – 125mm, 155mm
- Suitable to apply transfers, letters, numbers and images on t-shirts, garments, bags, mouse mats, jigsaw puzzles, I.D. badges, ceramic tiles, cup, mug, plates, baseball hats and more.
- For the CRAFT MARKET (Online Shopping only, click here)