M-TEX Textile tension frame solution is a natural (silver) anodised aluminium profile providing the perfect solution to tension textiles graphics for display projects. The M-TEX framing system uses silicon beading (chonk) stitched onto the textile print in order to tension the graphic into the aluminium frame profile for a perfectly smooth finish.
Available in single sided (wall mounted applications) or double sided (suspended or used as a free standing display) configurations.
- Available in single sided (wall mounted applications) or
- double sided (suspended or used as a free standing display) configuration
- Suitable for airport graphics, showrooms, POP/POS displays, interior design applications and general signage (indoors).
Entry Level (16.5mm, single sided) ALTTLB08 ,
Larger Tensioning Frame (30.5mm single sided) ALTTLB09,
Double sided (free standing or suspended) ALTTLB02
- Corners & Connectors:
ALTTPC001 – 4 each (only for TLB02),
ALTTPC004 – 2 each (only for TLB02),
ALTTPC006 – 4 each (only for TLB08/09)
- Silicone beading: ALTSS001
- Profile length: 3m (only sold in full lengths)
- This frame is suitable for textile media only