Poli-Flex Tubitherm is a high-quality heat transfer rayon and polyamide flock which convinces due to the velvety feel and its brilliance. Tubitherm is based on ecologically harmless raw material and is free of PVC and plasticisers. it is OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 Class I certified.
- Excellent cutting and weeding properties.
- Tubitherm can be cut with all current plotters. We recommend to use a flock knife (60°). After weeding the cut flock is transferred by heat press.
- The polyester liner should be removed warm. Afterwards we recommend pressing the material for another 2 sec. with the same parameters.
- Nylon and textiles with hydrophobic impregnation are not suitable for heat transfer.
- Washable at 60°C (only colour detergent) and suitable for dry-cleaning and tumble drying. After washing the flock surface is not affected with fibres/fluff
- Guarantee for a secure and long-lasting bond ofPoli-Flex Tubitherm is only given when following the specified temperature and pressure conditions. We recommend evaluation on test material.
- Poli-Flex Tubitherm can be used for lettering on clothes such as uniforms, sport & leisure wear as well as for textile design.
- Sold per linear meter or in full rolls.
- 500mm wide