Subli-Flock 5901 is a white, printable heat-sealable polyester flock covered with a silicon paper with good flatness.
Especially developed for sublimation print. It is also suitable for screen printing as well as direct printing with UV inks. Due to the fibre density, a photo-realistic print resolution with a semi-matt finish is achieved. The printed flock has an excellent washing durability and is resistant to yellowing.
- Excellent results with dye-sublimation transfer printing
- Printing results are bright and vivid colours due to high fibre density
- Can be cut by all current CAD/CAM plotters after printing
- Excellent weeding properties
- Polyester flock is resistant to yellowing
- Note, Nylon and textiles with hydrophobic impregnation are not suitable for heat transfer.
- For lettering on sport and leisure wear
- Rolls of 500mm wide, 25m per roll
- Sold in full rolls only