Poli-Tape PT160 Application Tapes are designed for quick and stable transfer of computer-cut letters, logos and individual designs to the final surface of application. Application tapes or films are more dimensionally stable that application paper and also offer the advantage of transparency, making it easier to align graphics.
- Ageing- and UV-stabilised natural rubber.
- The Application Tape is easy to unroll and position and will not stretch or curl.Constant adhesion within a small tolerance.
- Suitable for wet application.
- The tape is suitable for transferring lettering and symbols cut from all qualities of self adhesive vinyls.
- Sold in full rolls
- Roll Widths: 50mm, 100mm, 200mm, 300mm, 610mm and 1220mm