GS-24 Vinyl Cutter
Roland Camm-1 GS-24 desktop cutter, with its completely re-designed cutting carriage and blade holder, this cutter isn’t just for vinyl cutting – the GS-24 vinyl cutter accepts a wide range of of material (vinyl, paint mask, heat transfer and sandblast vinyl, twill and much more.
- Premium precision.
- Can be used with media widths from 50mm to 700mm.
- Maximum cutting area of 584mm (width) x 2500mm (length).
- Maximum cutting speed of 500mm per second.
- Easy cutting and weeding with overlap cutting (up to x10).
- Cut through thick substrates with ease, for example magnetic
- Included Roland CutStudio software.
- Ideal for cutting of vehicle graphics, signs and decals, decorated apparel and specialty graphics.
- Per unit
- Available on request only, lead time applies (3 – 4 days)