- Wire with concrete anchor termination
- No claw back required
- Nail anchor for hammer set installation
- The installed nail anchor expands automatically under load, pulls the cone into the expansion clip and expands against the wall of concrete.
- Shallow imbedment
- ETA approved
- Suitable for cracked, non-cracked, reinforced and slagged concrete
- Hollow pot
- Suspension system for SWL of up to 50kg:
Zip-Clip Rize and 3m wire with concrete anchor termination
Zip-Clip is a high spec wire rope suspension system which allow you to join a wire rope to a desired fixing or anchor point.
The Zip-Clip suspension system is designed for static loads only and features the following:
- Manufactured from a high quality zinc alloy
- Key free release system
- Quick installation times
- Easy to use, store and transport
- Low visual impact
- Array of different fixings to anchor to a variety of base materials
- Array of attachments to fix to a variety of applications
- Cold cut, only wire cutter required
The Zip-Clip suspension systems comprises of a Rize and length of wire rope with suitable terminal depending on your application. Wire rope terminals available in the range: Zip-Lock, Loop-It, Con-Lock, Snap-It, Uni-Lock and Architectural Ceiling Slot.