The Uni-Lock is a wire rope with a right angle bracket termination.
- Wire with a right angle bracket termination
- Tear drop shape allows for wire to rotate through 180° in the bracket for angled application
- Wire rotation reduce pressure on the nail when service is not directly below anchor point
- Fix with: wood screw, plug and screw, concrete screw, tek screw and gas/pat nail
- Suspension can be inverted
- Suitable for both plug and screw and shot fire applications
- Trunking and busbar solutions
- Trapeze bracket solutions
- Prefabricated module solutions
- Secondary light support solutions
- Link with suitable fixing to attached the wire suspension to the base material
- Suspension system for SWL of up to 15kg:
Zip-Clip Rize and 3m wire with a right angle bracket termination.
- Uni-Lock brackets: 7mm & 14mm
Zip-Clip is a high spec wire rope suspension system which allow you to join a wire rope to a desired fixing or anchor point.
The Zip-Clip suspension system is designed for static loads only and features the following:
- Manufactured from a high quality zinc alloy
- Key free release system
- Quick installation times
- Easy to use, store and transport
- Low visual impact
- Array of different fixings to anchor to a variety of base materials
- Array of attachments to fix to a variety of applications
- Cold cut, only wire cutter required
The Zip-Clip suspension systems comprises of a Rize and length of wire rope with suitable terminal depending on your application. Wire rope terminals available in the range: Zip-Lock, Loop-It, Con-Lock, Snap-It, Uni-Lock and Architectural Ceiling Slot.