Wire Rope (15kg/50kg)
The Wire Rope is a galvanized high tensile wire rope. Available wire rope: G wire (for use with the KL50 Rize – up to 15kg) and S wire (for use with the KL100 Rize – up to 50kg).
- Galvanized high tensile wire
- Cold cut, hot hot work permitted
- G Wire – 200m (for use with the KL50 Rize – up to 15kg)
- S Wire – 200m (for use with the KL100 Rize – up to 50kg)
Zip-Clip is a high spec wire rope suspension system which allow you to join a wire rope to a desired fixing or anchor point.
The Zip-Clip suspension system is designed for static loads only and features the following:
- Manufactured from a high quality zinc alloy
- Key free release system
- Quick installation times
- Easy to use, store and transport
- Low visual impact
- Array of different fixings to anchor to a variety of base materials
- Array of attachments to fix to a variety of applications
- Cold cut, only wire cutter required
The Zip-Clip suspension systems comprises of a Rize and length of wire rope with suitable terminal depending on your application. Wire rope terminals available in the range: Zip-Lock, Loop-It, Con-Lock, Snap-It, Uni-Lock and Architectural Ceiling Slot.