The Zip-Lock is a wire rope with a friction free eye termination.
- Wire with a precision swaged eye
- Friction less system – no wire on wire
- Simple to use
- Zinc plated with clear trivalent passivate
- Suspension can be inverted
- Wrap around installations such as beams, purlins, roof trusses, steel framed building.
- Trunking and busbar solutions
- Trapeze bracket solutions
- Prefabricated module solutions
- Secondary light support solutions
- Suspension system for SWL of up to 15kg and 50kg:
Zip-Clip Rize and 3m wire with metal loop
Zip-Clip is a high spec wire rope suspension system which allow you to join a wire rope to a desired fixing or anchor point.
The Zip-Clip suspension system is designed for static loads only and features the following:
- Manufactured from a high quality zinc alloy
- Key free release system
- Quick installation times
- Easy to use, store and transport
- Low visual impact
- Array of different fixings to anchor to a variety of base materials
- Array of attachments to fix to a variety of applications
- Cold cut, only wire cutter required
The Zip-Clip suspension systems comprises of a Rize and length of wire rope with suitable terminal depending on your application. Wire rope terminals available in the range: Zip-Lock, Loop-It, Con-Lock, Snap-It, Uni-Lock and Architectural Ceiling Slot.