- Wire with an eyelet carabiner termination
- Simple to use
- Eyelet prevents accidental un-hooking of carabiner from wire
- Maintenance friendly
- Suspension can be inverted
- Suitable for lighting, attaching to existing structures, coupling to eyebolts, connecting to through-holes and linking with fixings
- Cable basket solutions
- Trunking and busbar solutions
- Secondary light support solutions
- Snapping onto purlin fixings
- Suspension system for SWL of up to 15kg:
Zip-Clip Rize and 3m wire with an eyelet carabiner termination.
Zip-Clip is a high spec wire rope suspension system which allow you to join a wire rope to a desired fixing or anchor point.
The Zip-Clip suspension system is designed for static loads only and features the following:
- Manufactured from a high quality zinc alloy
- Key free release system
- Quick installation times
- Easy to use, store and transport
- Low visual impact
- Array of different fixings to anchor to a variety of base materials
- Array of attachments to fix to a variety of applications
- Cold cut, only wire cutter required
The Zip-Clip suspension systems comprises of a Rize and length of wire rope with suitable terminal depending on your application. Wire rope terminals available in the range: Zip-Lock, Loop-It, Con-Lock, Snap-It, Uni-Lock and Architectural Ceiling Slot.