KAPA® Tex is is a lightweight foam board with a ‘canvas-look’ surface. The textured surface of KAPA® Tex includes a primer finish and is therefore an ideal substrate to achieve fine print images.
* Maizey’s also supply KAPA® Metal Hangers, a small barbed hook specially designed for the suspension of your foam board display without the use of needles, screws and nails … Simply press into the foamboard, sold in packs of 10 units.
- Lightweight with a ‘canvas-look’ surface finish
- Excellent flatness and dimensional stability
- Printable through screen printing or direct-to-substrate digital printing
- Suitable with standard colours for all common painting techniques
- Easy processing
- No crumbling of the foam core
- Problem-free application of solvent based inks and glues
- Advertising campaigns
- Shop signage and any decorative application
- 3D structures (such as frames) are easily achieved by cutting (V-groove) and folding
- Sheet size: 2440mm x 1220mm
- Thickness: 5mm
- Sold in pack sizes