POLI-FLEX® IMAGE is a high-quality flex heat transfer film with special surface effect laminated with a heat sealing adhesive. POLI-FLEX IMAGE can be used to transfer onto textiles like cotton, mixtures of polyester/cotton and polyester/acrylic.
- Can be cut with all current plotters. We recommend to use a standard 45° knife. After weeding the cut flex film is transferred by heat press.
- The polyester liner of POLI-FLEX® GLITTER, PEARL, PAINT, LUMINOUS & REFLEX should be removed warm. The polyester liner of POLI-FLEX® STARFLEX & BRILLIANT should be removed after cooling down. Afterwards we recommend pressing the material for another 2 sec. with the same parameters.
- POLI-FLEX® GLITTER, PEARL, PAINT, LUMINOUS & REFLEX are washable at 60°C and suitable for dry-cleaning and tumble drying. Please note that for the products POLI-FLEX® BRILLIANT (421 & 431) we recommend hand-wash only. For all other products we recommend a washing temperature of max. 40°C.
- Nylon and textiles with hydrophobic impregnation are not suitable for heat transfer. In this case we recommend using POLI-FLEX® NYLON.
- Guarantee for a secure and long-lasting bond of POLI-FLEX® IMAGE is only given when following the specified temperature and pressure conditions. We recommend evaluation on test material.
- POLI-FLEX® IMAGE can be used for lettering on T-shirts, sport & leisure wear, sport bags and promotional articles.
- Sold per linear meter or in full rolls.
- 500mm wide
- Excluding products below – 480mm wide
4212 Mirror Gold
4213 Mirror Silver
- For the CRAFT MARKET: Glitter Pink-White-Gold available in A4, packs of 10 (online shopping only, click here)