GEF Matt Colour Series Vinyl
GEF Matt Colour Series Vinyl is a soft ecological film without any chlorine or plasticizers suitable for short term indoor and outdoor advertising or graphics on flat surface.
The Grafitack GEF series (matt colours), is a 70 micron, transparent water based film with a pressure-sensitive semi-permanent acrylic adhesive. This film look the same, feel similar and can be applied in exactly the samwe way as traditional PVC films, yet their composition is completely different. This film has high resistance against UV-radiation, chemical products and humidity (GEFM01 with white adhesive).
- Grafitack GEF series (matt) 70 micron, transparent water based film with a pressure-sensitive semi-permanent acrylic adhesive
- Unlike PVC, GEF films can also be used bubble-free on most polycarbonates and polystyrenes
- Suitable for outdoor applications for up to 5 years on even surfaces
- Ideal or advertising campaigns, seasonal offers, sign making in shops or trade shows etc.
- Sold in full rolls or per linear meter
- Roll Widths: 610mm and 1220mm