Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene or ABS is one of the most widely used plastics. Due to its high impact resistance and durability for heavy-duty applications. ABS has found wide acceptance in the refrigeration and automotive industries as well as in the printing and display markets. ABS is particularly suitable for vacuum forming and screen printing.
- High Impact Resistance
- Strong, hard and rigid. Rigidity improves as thickness increases
- Limited outdoor applications (if UV stabilized)
- Easy to vacuum form, process and print.
- Different finishes
- Absorbs Moisture – care should be taken to pre-dry prior to thermoforming.
- Scratch-resistant and highly shock-absorbent
- Can be bonded/glued
- Resistant to environmental stress cracking influences, especially if properly fixed/mounted to accommodate for expansion and contraction due to daily temperature variations
- Can be recycled
Signage, point of sale items, motor industry components, safety signage, fabricated and vacuum formed items.
- Thicknesses: 0.9mm – 5mm
- Sheet sizes 0.9mm: 150 x 150mm, 190 x 190mm, 290 x 290mm, 440 x 440mm, 1600 x 800mm
- Sheet sizes 0.9mm – 4mm: 2500 x 1250mm
- Sheet size 5mm: 2000 x 1000mm
- Colours: White, Black, Yellow
- Deep Grain Look in 3mm thickness (Matt black)
Sheet Size: 2500 x 1250mm