Polystyrene Sheets (HIPS)
High impact polystyrene sheets (HIPS) is a matt, white substrate with a brittle, paper-like texture. HIPS has multiple applications in many markets and is extensively used in the refrigeration, automotive and display markets, where its superior qualities for thermoforming make it a versatile choice. HIPS sheet can be manufactured with a smooth, high gloss finish and is approved for food use.
- Can be silk screened, die cut, thermoformed
- Can be folded into shapes and silkscreened
- Absorbs very little moisture
- Odourless and tasteless
- Moderate impact resistant
- Not ideal for outdoor use
- It is suitable for refrigeration backing, point-of-sale display units, indoor signage, showcases and packaging inserts, seed trays, plant/seedling indicators.
- Sheet Size: 2000x 1000mm, 2500 x 1250mm
- Thicknesses: 0.5mm – 4mm