Category: Flatbed Printable Substrates
KAPA®tech, an innovative lightweight sheet featuring a unique composition of a polyurethane foam core and aluminium cover layers, combines lightweight with rigidity.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor applications
- Fire classification: flame retardant and qualifies as ‘difficult to ignite’
- Weather and humidity resistance
- Screen and digital printable
- Good dimensional stability and stiffness
- Good insulating properties
- Protective film on both sides
- Shopfitting, insulation, ceilings, interior fittings for trains, mobile homes and caravans, elevator cabins, base panel for furniture construction, casing of machines, air ducts, stand construction, displays for POS / POP applications, signage, classical applications of visual communication, 3D applications.
- Sheet size: 2500mm x 1250mm
- Thickness: 5mm/10mm
- Sold in pack sizes: 5mm (16 sheets per pack), 10mm (8 sheets per pack)