What is Omega-Skinz™
Category: Omega Skinz™
Omega-SkinzTM is a very soft flexible self-adhesive cast film that is 3D deformable with heat. Omega- SkinzTM deforms very easily in both concave and over convex surfaces, such as bulges and corners, kinks and indents of vehicles.
- Multi-Cast system: Produced according to the reusable casting principal (the film is placed back in the machine after casting, in order to obtain a second casting layer.
- More colour depth: Extra colour depth and appearance with less susceptible to over stretching when mounting onto large surfaces.
- Easily deformable with heat: Ideal on boats and super yachts, because the film is more stable. When the film is heated to 40-50°C it is a soft as butter.
- Omega-SkinzTM do not shrink, it has a long life and is designed for outdoor applications on smooth substrates, such as automotive and 2K paints, gel coatings, glass etc.
- Automotive – Automotive detailing, Car wraps and motorbike wrapping, fleet marking, accent designing, striping, de-chroming
- Sign Making – Lettering, fleet-marking
- Industrial/OEM – Excavators, cranes, containers, trains, wagons, refrigeration equipment, kitchens, furniture, small & large machines
- Nautica – Boat, yacht and jet ski wrapping
- Sold in full rolls or per linear meter
- Roll Width: 1525mm x 20m